- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Proud to induct our 2023-2024 Learner Voice Council. The programme empowers our learners to play a part in shaping their own lives in the classroom, out of the classroom and to go out into the world as its leaders. Thank you @nikkirailton and our fabulous facilitators pic.twitter.com/KywmL2zJpW
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Congratulations to all our learners receiving results today! Your hard work & dedication have paid off, & we couldn't be prouder of your achievements. Remember, these results are just a stepping stone towards your futures. There are many exciting opportunities ahead!
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Danes Educational Trust is proud to work in partnership with @bestpracticenet, recently rated Ofsted OUTSTANDING. Thank you to all our colleagues who have consistently supported Best Practice Network over the past 2 years as facilitators of the Early Career Framework. Great news! pic.twitter.com/GSECnvCkPh
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Are you passionate about marketing & social media? Join us as a Marketing Administrator providing valuable support to our primary schools' marketing efforts. This role is 12 hours per week, term time only, with the potential for increased hours as we grow https://t.co/pp8E0ylkXu
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 A wonderful evening hosted by @croxleydanes and our first Trust public speaking competition. Congratulations to students from across our secondary schools who spoke so passionately, and thank you to all our colleagues who continue to make great things happen! pic.twitter.com/rn8B3dEmKQ
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Supported by @ssat, we are delighted to host our first Trust Post-16 Leadership development day @croxleydanes today. Student leaders from across our secondary schools are learning the values and principles of leadership and how to realise a vision. #makingthedifferencetogether pic.twitter.com/YhxPm6nF3s
- 01:00 - 01/01/1970 Celebration at our annual ITT / ECT conference today. A great day including colleagues from across Partnership schools and a brilliant and reflective keynote from @carpenter_rob. Collaborative practice at its best. pic.twitter.com/sIDBAY6xbt