Becoming a member of our trust will provide the young people and staff within your school with a wide range of benefits.
Our developing relationship and collaborative working will lead to ways in which provision will be enhanced at your school. This partnership work will also seek out areas of excellence in your school to be shared across Danes Educational Trust.
Benefits to your school:
- enchanced quality of education - collaboration with world class leaders and teachers across the Trust will improve learning and raise standards
- enhanced staffing - the ability for staff to move across the Trust for career development and to provide staffing resilience in an increasingly difficult market
- enhanced careers for leaders at all levels - career opportunities for leaders beyond individual schools within the Trust as its secondary and primary phases develop
- enhanced provision - collaboration across teams (pastoral, subject and senior leadership) will allow best practice to be shared and challenges addressed across both phases
- enhanced governance support - a robust governance structure led by a National Leader of Governance
- enhanced business support - access to dedicated experts in finance, HR, recruitment, IT, data, marketing and communications
Please see our brochure below for further information.
If you are interested in joining our Trust we would love to hear from you. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book a call or arrange an informal meeting.