Vision and Values
Our vision is for the Danes Educational Trust to provide a forward-looking hub of primary and secondary schools that serves families in their local areas.
We are building a network of high performing schools in partnership with the local community and expect that secondary schools which join us will, in time, build hubs of their own with local primary schools.
We equip the learners within the Trust with the skills that they need to become confident, curious and courageous students and to nurture their talents so that they become happy twenty-first century global citizens. We want our students to grow and develop from an early age so that they can be confident in their pursuits and passions, to be ever-curious in approaching new ideas and environments and to be prepared and courageous in their choices and decisions.
The Trust is characterised by an open culture that accepts accountability, is innovative, informed by research and supports competition. There is an expectation in all the schools within the Trust that:
- all students make better than expected progress
- teaching is routinely good or outstanding
- all schools are striving for excellence
- student enjoyment is high
- there are high levels of stakeholder engagement and that Trust schools are at the heart of their communities
- the schools are oversubscribed and held in high esteem by parents, students and staff
- students are proud to say that they attend a school within the Danes Educational Trust